What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
- Website Functionality: Cookies are essential for the functionality of our website, ensuring it performs as expected for our visitors.
- Performance and Analytics: Cookies help us analyze how the services are being accessed and used, and enable us to track the performance of our website. This helps us provide a better user experience.
- Preferences: Cookies remember your settings and preferences, such as language and geographical location, to provide a more personalized experience.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser. They are used to remember your actions during your website visit.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on your device until they expire or you manually delete them. They are used to remember you and your preferences between sessions.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by third parties, such as Google Analytics, to enable us to use their services. We have no control over third-party cookies.
Third-Party Cookies on Our Site
We use Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service here.
How to Control or Delete Cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Address: Censeo House, 6 St Peter’s Street, St Albans, AL1 3LF